Cloud Computing Companies
Since we’ve been introduced to the concepts and ideal solutions of the public availability of our files, applications and other resources using the cloud, a lot of companies got into the business. Of course, each of these companies comes with its own offers and benefits. We’ll try to present why each one is good, so that you can compare some of them and make a good decision on which one to choose.
Synaptic Hosting from AT&T
It’s probably a weird thing to accept that AT&T also comes with a cloud storage, after we’ve been used to companies like Google (with google cloud) and Microsoft to manipulate the entire market and offer their solutions in everything.
However, it’s a pleasant surprise from AT&T! Their solution, the so-called Synaptic Hosting, is based on the cloud usage of applications for businesses. They offer special support and flexibility, stability and best performance.
Google basically rules the internet with the search engine. However, their orientation towards cloud solutions sets the internet laws of cloud computing, as their services are good and easy to use for everyone.
What does Google Apps include? Let’s shortly present the applications:
- Gmail: the email service of Google probably needs no introduction. It’s easy to use, and has its own way to organize all emails, like conversations, which is quite easy and time saving to follow.
- Calendar: it’s all on the organization. With Google Calendar both individuals and companies can keep their schedules clean and easy to use, so that you will have all you need in one place and it will then be very easy to synchronize your actions.
- Drive: the Google Drive, the free storage service offers 5 GB for a start. If someone needs more cloud storage than that, they can pay for extra storage, but it’s really cheap, as low as $4 for an extra 20 GB. Also safety is really good here, since files are stored in multiple locations, in case one server fails, another will take its place.
- Docs: this solution is simply adored by all of the users. Teachers, students, business men, everyone can use Google Docs and create their own documents, spreadsheets or presentations online, from almost any computer and then give out the access of that document to one or more users and even more, you can choose that some users may edit your files as needed.
- Sites: Google Sites is easy to use, you can create basic but good and useful enough websites for a lot of different purposes. Mainly the focus is on teacher-student communication and business usage within companies, but this doesn’t mean you can use it for other things as well.
- Vault: an extra organization of emails and chats, but it’s a paid service.
This service provider is simply awesome! Their major goal is providing online cloud storage, paid, but quality is also there. You can get unlimited storage from 7 Euro per month, which comes up to around $10. Their interface is very simple to use and they offer a money back guarantee as well.